Pouf-a-palooza Pepper your Rooms with poufs and stools!
If you are planning to overhaul your house, or maybe just some redecoration of the rooms, the vibrant poufs and stools could be the best way to make the space look more extravagant. They add a touch of character to your bedroom, living room or playroom design, with their availability in a variety of styles, colors and patterns. Pouf, hassock, ottoman, stools—whatever you call them—they are versatile and invaluable part of any decor. First off, they look great, second, you can use them as an ottoman or footstool, third, in a pinch they can be used as extra seating, especially when you’re sitting around the coffee table playing and enjoying drinks with your friends.
Exuding color and freshness with the use of textiles, there’s a pouf perfect for your decor. As we all know, choosing the right furniture is more than falling in love with its initial beauty as it has to last many years. Therefore, to choose the perfect set of poufs and stools could be an intricate task. To help you for the same, we have listed down few check lists to keep in mind to accessories your house.
- Living Room – Poufs and stool works well as an additional seating or as a footstool in your living room. With its soft and formless shape, poufs could be used as a decorative addition to your living space. The benefits of poufs and stools are that they are easily movable. With its attractive characteristics, one can squeeze in a few extra seats in the living room by tucking a pair of poufs and stools beneath a console table. If the living area is small, you can surround your coffee table with couch and two to three poufs and add an addition seat in the corner with the stools. The color of the poufs and stools in the living room must match the color of the furniture in the house. One option is to choose one or more additional seating in the selected accent color for that particular room
- Bed Room – The bedroom is probably the most obvious residential space that can carry knitted furnishings, creating a warm and welcoming environment. If having a small bedroom, put a stool at the end of the bed to hack some extra storage space. A soft light colored pouf by the window would help you to capture all the natural light and air while reading or having that sip of your favorite drink.
- Dining – Proper dining chairs usually add about 6 inches to the overall width of a single sitting area. If space is limited, you may opt for armless dining stools to conserve space. Though, selecting the right stools could be challenging because there are so many factors to consider, including height, style and comfort, as it is important to provide enough space between stools for people to eat, drink and socialize without bumping elbows. If your stools are in a busy or narrow corridor or you don’t want a look that overwhelms your island, choose backless seating that can easily tuck away. But if you love to entertain and want something more lounge-worthy, choose a broad-backed stool with deep seating.
- Study – Poufs and stools could be the best choice of furniture to be used in your study room. Choose a light color in your wall and furniture to have a minimalist restrain in your eyes. Put stools with the study table, managing the right size to rest your arms on the table while writing and two or 3 poufs close to the window for reading.
- Kitchen – Stunning blue hues, including navy, teal and even turquoise, could be one some of the best colors to be used in the kitchen. Additional counter space or as a small dining spot can be added by tucking a pair of stools next to the Kitchen for a simple meal for two.
- Bathroom – An addition of chunky knit pouf could instill some new character to a dull and lackluster bathroom. Adding color to a stark white bathroom will perk it up in a flash; therefore an unexpected touch of zesty colorful poufs could beautify it further, as well creating extra space to keep your towel.
- Outdoor – Faux wooden stools or the colorful poufs can let off a laid-back, casual vibe, take up little space and provide extra seating whenever it is needed. Crochet poufs could add extra charm to the garden area where you can engross yourself in your favorite book.
One can never have too many seating options around the house — a fact that one always seem to realize right before a big group of company comes a-calling. Rather than investing in a bunch of expensive armchairs or worse, pulling out some unattractive folding metal seats, add a few poufs to your pad. Sprinkled here and there, they let off a laid-back casual vibe, take up little space and provide extra seating whenever it is needed. They’re also quite on trend at the moment, popping up in well-designed rooms all over the place.